Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – December 3, 2020) – Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the "Company" or "Appia") today reported that in November, 2020 there were significant price increases in the Rare Earth Elements ("REEs") . In their Oxide form ("REO") , the largest price increases have been in the costliest top six Oxides ranging from over 16% to over 47% by month end. The six include Neodymium, Holium, Neodymium-Praseodymium, Terbium, Praseodymium and Dysprosium.
On December 1, China announced the imposition of export controls, widely seen to be in retaliation for recent actions taken by the USA restricting the supply of electronic materials to China and for the ban on Huawei’s G5 broadband equipment.
The trade war between the USA and China is jeopardizing the availability of critical REEs and the Company’s Alces Lake project contains some of the highest-grade total critical REE mineralization […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content