The strategically located Project consists of 683.5 km 2 of granted exploration tenure, which lies contiguous to and along strike from Laramide’s Westmoreland Project in northwest Queensland. The Northern Territory of Australia is a jurisdiction that is supportive of both uranium development and mining and hosts several well-known deposits including the Ranger Mine which produced in excess of 120,000 tonnes of U 3 O 8 over a 35-year period. The Murphy Uranium Province itself produced high-grade uranium during the 1950s and stands out amongst the world’s attractive underexplored uranium provinces, having not seen any meaningful exploration since the 1970s. The current program will be comprised of approximately 80 stream samples over EL9414 (only) and 15 to 20 soil traverses (approximately 300 soil samples), covering radiometric anomalies on both leases. The stream sediment samples comprise a 50 – 100g sample of -80# material sieved down from a 1 – 2kg […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!