If you are buying gold by weight, you can benefit if gold prices rise, but given the high prevailing rates, it’s unlikely to happen. As top jewellery brands come out with festive discounts, they also continue to offer advance payment plans— an easy way to amass money and buy jewellery. ET Wealth finds out all about these schemes and the downsides you need to know of before opting.
The festive season of an otherwise not so celebratory year is here, as are tons of festive season deals, offers and discounts, which are heavier this time to give a push to consumers’ low-laying demand. Goodies such as gold and jewellery are symbolic of the festive season cheer in India. As top brands like Tanishq by Tata Group, Joy Alukkas and others launch their respective festive discounts, they continue to offer their advance payment plans—
Access the exclusive Economic Times stories, […]
Click here to view original web page at economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!