TORONTO, Nov. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (“Kirkland Lake Gold” or the “ Company ”) (TSX: KL ) (NYSE: KL ) (ASX:KLA) today announced that it has filed an early warning report in connection with the disposition of 1,095,900 common shares of Novo Resources Corp. (“Novo”).
Between August 13, 2020 and November 12, 2020, the Company disposed of 1,095,900 common shares of Novo (the “NVO Shares”) through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange at an average price of $3.46 per NVO Share for a total consideration of $3,794,054. Prior to the dispositions, the Company held 29,081,568 NVO Shares and 14,000,000 warrants of Novo (the “NVO Warrants”) representing approximately 15.41% of the then issued and outstanding NVO Shares on a non-diluted basis and 21.25% on a partially diluted basis, assuming the exercise of the Novo Warrants. The Novo Warrants held by the Company expired unexercised on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content