Gold recovery remains limited below $1,900 area.
XAU/USD has been buoyed by USD weakness with risk appetite picking up.
Gold futures have attempted to shrug off the bearish pressure suffered earlier this week to stage a moderate pick up on Thursday and Friday. The yellow metal, however, has been unable to extend its recovery beyond $1,896 in a cautious market atmosphere. Gold, attempting to set a bottom at $1,850
XAU/USD has ticked higher on Friday, following a three-day consolidation period, after a 4.5% sell-off on Monday. News reporting that the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer was 90% effective boosted appetite for risk at the week’s opening and sent gold futures timbling.Bullion prices dropped to $1,850 later on, where they found support at four-month lows, to consolidate below $1,880/90 during the last three days. Gold remained moving sideways with risk sentiment fading as fears about the economic consequences of the second COVID-19 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content