On Tuesday, October 26, VanEck held its first ever, virtual Gold Insights Afternoon with VanEck & Friends . The idea behind the afternoon was to create a combination of timely insights, actionable ideas and solutions to challenges we have heard from investors. We believe the event was a success and we certainly enjoyed hosting it. By our reckoning, those attending represented over $5.5 trillion in assets under management/advisement.
To complement what investors already knew, and for them to benefit from the sophistication and knowledge of institutional professionals, we wanted to combine, in one place and in one conversation, the perspectives on gold of leading investors, allocators and investment consultants.
The afternoon kicked off with two introductory presentations, the first by Joe Foster, Portfolio Manager of VanEck’s Gold Strategy, on The Investment Case for Gold (see “ VanEck Reasserts Case for Gold Investing as Price Hits All-Time Highs ”) and the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content