Highlights: Initial drill results 1 within 100 metres of the surface have intersected new high grade gold intercepts at the Spargos Project. These include: SPRC0026: 29.8 g/t over 19.0 metres, including 99.5 g/t over 5.0 metres
SPRC0012: 27.3 g/t over 15.0 metres, including 168.0 g/t over 1.3 metres
SPRC0019: 8.0 g/t over 19.0 metres, including 20.6 g/t over 2.0 metres
SPRC0028: 29.8 g/t over 3.0 metres SPRC0032: 8.7g/t over 16.0 metres 1. Downhole intervals. Estimated true widths are approximately 70% of the downhole interval. Two RC drill rigs now actively drilling at Spargos A new Spargos Mineral Resource is expected to be included in the upcoming fourth quarter mineral resource and reserve update Paul Andre Huet, Chairman & CEO, commented: "Our exploration drilling program at Spargos is off to a tremendous start. I am thrilled to share our new drill results with […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!