The gold futures contract lost 0.14% on Tuesday, as it extended its short-term consolidation following last week’s Monday’s 5% sell-off. Gold sold off after global financial markets’ euphoria rally in reaction to Covid-19 Pfizer ’s vaccine news release. The yellow metal has retraced all of its previous advance. It came back down to $1,850 price level, as we can see on the daily chart ( the chart includes today’s intraday data ):
Gold is 0.4% lower this morning, as it continues to trade within the mentioned short-term consolidation. What about the other precious metals? Silver lost 0.61% on Tuesday and today it is 0.5% lower. Platinum gained 1.04% and today it is 0.5% lower. Palladium lost 0.79% yesterday and today it’s 0.4% higher. So precious metals are generally lower this morning .
Yesterday’s Retail Sales release has been slightly lower than expected at +0.3%. The Industrial Production number has been as […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content