Soil sampling on Kairos Minerals’ Pilbara gold project ground. Credit: File ASX-listed gold explorer, Kairos Minerals, has detected some encouraging gold sniffs at its Croydon project about 120km south-west of Port Hedland following a significant initial reconnaissance RC drilling program.
The Perth-based company put in 29 wide-spaced RC holes totalling 5,586m including 20 holes for 3,815m at the greenfields Fuego prospect. Fuego falls under the Croydon project, which in turn forms part of the company’s overarching Pilbara gold projects “hub” about 100km south of Port Hedland.
To date Kairos has only received assays from the first eight drill holes, with mainly low-grade gold intercepts returned from conglomerates where a low level of sulphides was encountered.
The company says the results from those holes are crucial to building a better understanding of the stratigraphy and its relationship with the gold mineralisation.Kairos’ exploration efforts are currently focused on the potential for intrusive-hosted gold deposits […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content