Gold is falling alongside stocks as the market mood sours. Rising coronavirus cases in Europe and the US is weighing on the mood, as well as uncertainty about the elections. The chances of a "blue wave" – a massive Democratic victory – that would ensure massive stimulus seems less certain as investors get nervous ahead of the vote.
See Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD has three ways go in response to the 2020 Presidential Elections
In the meantime, how are technicals looking for XAU/USD? Bears seem to have the upper hand.
The Technical Confluences Indicator is showing that significant resistance awaits gold at $ 1,904 , which is the convergence of the Bollinger Band 4h-Middle, the BB one-day Middle, the Simple Moving Average 10-1h, the SMA 5-4h, and the Fibonacci 38.2% one-month.An even stronger cap awaits XAU/USD at $ 1,909 , which is the meeting point of the Fibonacci 23.6% one-day and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content