On today’s Daily Dive, we welcome back John-Mark Staude, CEO of Riverside Resources (TSXV: RRI) . Staude joins us today to update us on the latest at Riverside, the supply and demand situation with copper, and the current outlook on gold. He also share his take on the Federal Reserve’s recent bond and interest rates policies, what commodities to watch, and the outlook for the market with respect to inflation movements.
Riverside Resources, listed on the TSX Venture exchange under the symbol “RRI”, is a unique take on the resource sector. The company bills itself as a prospect generator, with its business model focused on utilizing its database and experienced technical team to acquire and discover new potential exploration assets. The model has evidently worked very well for the company over its thirteen years of operation, with the firm having conducted a number of spin-outs and transactions that were beneficial […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content