In the last trading session, 22.87 million shares of the Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) were traded, and its beta was 2.33. Most recently the company’s share price was $3.24, and it changed around -$0.31 or -8.73% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $828.01M. UEC currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high of $3.77, offering almost -16.36% off that amount. The share price’s 52-week low was $0.82, which indicates that the current value has risen by an impressive 74.69% since then. We note from Uranium Energy Corp.’s average daily trading volume that its 10-day average is 17.69 million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 5.76 million.
Uranium Energy Corp. stock received a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy, based on a mean score of 1.50. If we narrow it down even further, the data shows that 0 out of 2 analysts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content