Several gold bars are shown being held in a hand. "The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that gold prices could have a lot more room to run and that certainly fits with the current backdrop that we see in the news," CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
Trading patterns in the gold futures are showing "exactly what you want to see in a chart," the "Mad Money" host said.
After reviewing chart analysis from Boroden, a commodities expert, he suggested that bullion, the SPDR Gold Shares, or GLD, exchange-traded fund and Barrick Gold are ripe for holding.
Investors may have an opportune time to start a position on gold or gold securities as the precious metal could be on an upswing, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.After reviewing chart analysis from Carolyn Boroden, a commodities expert and Fibonacci analyst, he suggested that bullion, the SPDR Gold Shares , or GLD, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content