Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went down by -6.65% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $3.67. The company’s stock price has collected -3.74% of loss in the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported on 04/09/21 that (PR) Uranium Energy Corp Completes Financing and Reports Over $110 Million in Cash, Equity and Inventory Holdings as of April 9, 2021
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.50. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 5 analysts out of 5 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 0 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The 2021 Backdoor Crypto Portfolio (free)
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on…Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, […]
Click here to view original web page at newsheater.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!