On April 6, 2021, Uranium Energy (UEC:NYSE) announced that it has secured an additional 705,000 pounds of U.S. warehoused uranium , with delivery dates out to December 2022.
Selling U 3 O 8 is only one prong of UEC’s business model.
"UEC is ideally positioned to be the leading supplier of American mined uranium for the domestic utilities and the U.S. government," stated UEC CEO Amir Adnani. "We control the largest resource base of fully permitted ISR projects in Texas and Wyoming of any U.S. based producer, ideally positioned to lead the resurgence in domestic uranium mining."
"We are investing to build the next generation of low-cost and environmentally friendly uranium projects that will be competitive on a global basis," added Adnani.UEC is a Swiss army knife of uranium-focused investments (it cuts, saws, screws and scissors). Including the previously announced contracts to acquire 1.4 million pounds of uranium concentrates, UEC now has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content