Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went up by 10.20% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $3.67. The company’s stock price has collected 3.85% of gains in the last five trading sessions. The Wall Street Journal reported on 04/26/21 that Uranium Miners Take Unorthodox Approach: Buying Uranium
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.45. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 4 analysts out of 4 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 0 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
Investing in stocks under $10 could significantly increase the returns on your portfolio, especially if you pick the right stocks! Within this report you will find 5 top stocks that offer investors huge upside potential and the best bang for their buck.
Add them to your watchlist before they […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content