The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) closed higher on Monday, May 17, closing at $2.94, 10.2% higher than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $2.8900 and $3.2450. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 0, while its 5Y monthly beta was 2.45. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and a 52-week low of $0.82. Over the past month, the stock has gained 17.82% in value.
Uranium Energy Corp., whose market valuation is $685.91 Million at the time of this writing, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report in Jul 2021. Investors’ optimism about the company’s current quarter earnings report is understandable. Analysts have predicted the quarterly earnings per share to grow by -$0.02 per share this quarter, however they have predicted annual […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content