TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, June 28, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC") (TSX: U) is pleased to announce that two of the leading independent proxy advisory firms, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") and Glass, Lewis & Co. LLC ("Glass Lewis"), have recommended that shareholders of UPC vote FOR the plan of arrangement among UPC, Sprott Asset Management LP ("SAM LP", a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII)), Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (a newly formed trust to be managed by SAM LP) and 2834819 Ontario Inc. (a newly formed Ontario subsidiary of the Trust) (the "Transaction"). View PDF version .
In their respective reports, ISS and Glass Lewis cite the fairness of the Transaction and the strategic rationale behind the Transaction, including anticipated lower corporate operating costs and the potential for SAM LP to boost the profile of the resulting physical commodity investment vehicle, grow the investor base, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content