Val-d’Or, Quebec–(Newsfile Corp. – September 14, 2021) – International Prospect Ventures Ltd. (TSXV: IZZ) (the "Company" or "IZZ") is pleased to announce that it has significantly expanded its land position at its Québec Matoush-Otish Mountain Uranium Project (the "Project"), which it has managed since 2007. The renewed interest in the Company’s uranium projects that lie along strike of the well-known Matoush Uranium Deposit and Project, controlled by Consolidated Uranium Inc. ("Consolidated Uranium"), comes from the very recent increase in the uranium spot price and renewed interest in the uranium sector.
Martin Walter, CEO of IZZ, commented, "Our team is very happy to have had the opportunity to increase, through staking, the size of our uranium projects in Québec, which now cover a large area of the prospective Otish Basin. Our first priority is to obtain a social license to operate in order to begin responsible and environmentally responsible exploration […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content