TORONTO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) (TSX: U.U) (the “Trust” or “SPUT”), a closed-ended trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical uranium, today announced that it has updated its at-the-market equity program (the “ATM Program”) to issue up to an additional US$1.0 billion of units of the Trust (“Units”) in Canada.
Distributions under the ATM Program, if any, will be completed in accordance with the terms of an amended and restated sales agreement (the “Sales Agreement”) dated September 13, 2021 between Sprott Asset Management (as the manager of the Trust), the Trust, Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation and Virtu ITG Canada Corp. (collectively, the “Agents”). The Sales Agreement is available at www.sedar.com.
Sales of Units through the Agents, acting as agent, will be made through “at the market” […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content