– Acquires Portfolio of Projects in the U.S., including Three Past Producing Mines; Enters into Toll-Milling and Operating Agreements –
VANCOUVER, BC and LAKEWOOD, Colo., July 15, 2021 /CNW/ – International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (" CUR ") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) and Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) (" Energy Fuels ") are pleased to announce that CUR has entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement (the " Purchase Agreement ") with certain wholly-owned subsidiaries of Energy Fuels (collectively, the " EF Parties ") whereby CUR will acquire a portfolio of conventional uranium projects located in Utah and Colorado (the " Projects ") from the EF Parties (collectively, the " Transaction "). In connection with the closing of the Transaction, the companies have also agreed to enter into toll-milling and operating agreements with respect to the Projects which positions CUR as a potential near-term US Uranium producer […]
Click here to view original web page at ca.finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!