News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Energy Fuels (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) and International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (TSX.V: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) today announced that CUR has entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement with certain wholly owned subsidiaries of Energy Fuels (collectively, the “EF parties”). Under the agreement, CUR will acquire a portfolio of conventional uranium projects located in Utah and Colorado (the “projects”) from the EF parties (collectively, the “transaction”). In connection with the closing of the transaction, the companies have also agreed to enter into toll-milling and operating agreements with respect to the projects, which positions CUR as a potential near-term U.S. Uranium producer subject to an improvement in uranium market conditions and/or CUR entering into acceptable uranium supply agreements.
“This transaction has all the hallmarks of a true win-win […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content