→ This One Last Idea From Steve Jobs May Transform Apple Once More (Ad) Uranium Royalty Integrated Advisors Network LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Uranium Royalty Corp. ( NASDAQ:UROY – Get Rating ) in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 13,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $53,000.
Several other large investors also recently made changes to their positions in UROY. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. boosted its holdings in shares of Uranium Royalty by 24.4% in the fourth quarter. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. now owns 3,215,742 shares of the company’s stock worth $11,660,000 after buying an additional 631,738 shares during the period. Great Valley Advisor Group Inc. boosted its holdings in shares of Uranium Royalty by 216.2% in the fourth quarter. Great Valley Advisor Group […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content