TORONTO, July 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Labrador Uranium Inc. (“ LUR ” or “ Labrador Uranium ”) (CSE: LUR, OTCQB: LURAF and F:EI1) is pleased to announce the commencement of a minimum 4,000 metre summer drill program at the Moran Lake Deposit (the “Moran Lake Deposit”) and reconnaissance-style exploration and follow-up for priority areas within LUR’s larger Central Mineral Belt Project (the “CMB Project”), where LUR holds 139,000 ha of mineral rights. The CMB Project is 100% owned and operated by LUR.
Highlights: Camp construction is near completion and the field crew is preparing for mobilization.
Phase 1 exploration includes an inaugural exploration budget of $5.5 million.
Drilling will commence initially at the Moran Lake Deposit (Figure 1 and 2) to delineate a current mineral resource estimate based on historical data, with a view to extending the mineralization downdip in its southern extent of the current mineralized zone, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content