Integra intersects high-grade mineralization 400 meters (“m”) north of 2019 results in step-out drilling at War Eagle Mountain. This zone was first identified by soil geochemistry and confirmed by drilling this year. The structure is largely untested and extends at least 500 m in a south-southeast direction. Highlight intercepts include: Drill Hole IWE-20-014 24.20 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”) and 655.06 g/t silver (“Ag”) (32.63 g/t gold equivalent (“AuEq”)) over 7.62 meters (“m”) Including 98.01 g/t Au and 2 , 782.13 g/t Ag (133.82 g/t AuEq) over 1.77 m
Drill Hole IWE-20-016 1.19 g/t Au and 11.65 g/t Ag (1.34 g/t AuEq) over 30.63 m Including 8.46 g/t Au and 9.11 g/t Ag (8.57 g/t AuEq) over 1.52 m
Drill Hole IWE-20-017 21.85 g/t Au and 76.39 g/t Ag (22.84 g/t AuEq) over 1.52 m
Previous drilling at War Eagle in 2019 intersected similar high-grade gold […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!