There hasn’t been much news from Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU | TSX: EFR) since their announcement on December 14, 2020, for a new three-year supply agreement for monazite with The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC). However, in 2021 the company has presented at two investment conferences so far in 2021 in January (NobleCon 17 Virtual Conference) and in February (MI3/InvestorIntel Rare Earths Virtual Conference) as management updates the market on the company’s progress. Recall that Energy Fuels is one of our Top 5 Rare Earths companies for 2021.
Firstly, recall that Energy Fuels’ core business is uranium and the company is the largest US producer of uranium. Energy Fuels owns and operates the only fully licensed and operating conventional uranium mill in the US (the White Mesa Mill). They have a licensed capacity of 8 million pounds of U3O8 per year and this provides Energy Fuels with “significant production […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content