Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:LBSR) Files An 8-K Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders
Item 3.03. Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders.
On November 24, 2020, Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (the “Company”) filed a Certificate of Change to NRS 78.209 with the Secretary of State of the State of Nevada to affect a reverse stock split (the “Reverse Stock Split”). to the Certificate of Change, the Reverse Stock Split was formally processed by FINRA’s OTC Corporate Actions Department on February 24, 2021 effective on February 25, 2021. The Company’s common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on February 25, 2021.
to the Reverse Stock Split, outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock were automatically consolidated at a ratio of 1-for-500 without any further action on the part of the Company’s stockholders. Fractional shares will be rounded up to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content