3 Hot Penny Stocks to Watch in Late January 2022
As we get ready to start another week of trading penny stocks, there is a lot for investors to look forward to. Now, while it may seem difficult at first to understand exactly what is at play in the stock market, we can break it down to make it easier.
Right now, the most pressing factor on the price of penny stocks is Covid and the Omicron variant. With the rapid rise in case numbers we’ve seen in the past few months, many investors are worried about the future. However, if we look at South Africa as an example (where the variant began), we see a steep drop in case numbers only a short time after it began.
For this reason, some investors believe that we could begin to see cases lesson in the near future, bringing the pandemic more toward […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content