Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Carolco Pictures/Pacific Western Productions/TriStar Pictures. share
Guy on Rocks’ is a Stockhead series looking at the significant happenings of the resources market each week.
Former geologist and experienced stockbroker Guy Le Page, director and responsible executive at Perth-based financial services provider RM Corporate Finance, shares his high conviction views on the market and his “hot stocks to watch”. Market ructions
Gold has put on over $US100 ($129) over the last three weeks to finish at $US1,880 ($2,432) an oz on the back of a weak dollar, while Bitcoin is now off 45 per cent from its high of $US65,000 in mid-April 2021 on the back of a Chinese ban on banks and payment related companies providing Bitcoin services.I would have thought Bitcoin’s value is now more speculative than an alternative currency as more governments are bound to follow China’s lead.Silver was also up, […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!