Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) has a beta value of 2.43 and has seen 2,691,168 shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $712.4 Million, closed the last trade at $3.06 per share which meant it lost -$0.05 on the day or -1.61% during that session. The UEC stock price is -19.93% off its 52-week high price of $3.67 and 73.2% above the 52-week low of $0.82. If we look at the company’s 10-day average daily trading volume, we find that it stood at 4.69 Million shares traded. The 3-month trading volume is 6.8 Million shares.
The consensus among analysts is that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is a Buy stock at the moment, with a recommendation rating of 1.7. None of the analysts rate the stock as a Sell, while none rate it as Overweight. None out of 4 have rated it as a Hold, with 4 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content