The Gruyere site. Image: Gold Road Resources. Joint venture (JV) partners Gold Road Resources and Gold Fields are on track to meet their 2020 production guidance at the Gruyere mine in Western Australia despite downtime due to a ball mill failure.
The JV worked to re-configure the milling circuit as the plant transitioned to fresh rock processing, following a previous failure relating to a ball mill motor late in the quarter.
This occurred during a restart of the processing facility after a scheduled maintenance shutdown late in the quarter.
The failure meant Gruyere’s plant utilisation was below target, at 97 per cent, due to the additional downtime.Despite this, the JV processed 1.9 million tonnes of ore at a head grade of 1.03 grams per tonne of gold and a recovery of 91.5 per cent for 55,919 ounces of gold produced during the September quarter.Gold Road Resources anticipates a stronger quarter during December […]
Click here to view original web page at www.australianmining.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!