Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD pressured to break below $1,900
XAU/USD is open to start the week lower by some 0.10% despite a slide in the greenback on Friday by 0.20%. The market is range bound and trendless with election and stimulus uncertainty whipsawing prices from day-to-day.
A second wave of the coronavirus gathering pace is also problematic for investor sentiment, although the recent news of an FDA approval for remdesivir gave a hint of positive news as do the prospects of the Johnson Johnson trials getting back on track.
Read more … Gold Weekly Forecast: XAU/USD (mostly) hinges on Trump´s electoral chances " Putting pen to paper " – such commentary from Washington about a fiscal stimulus deal has been pushing gold prices higher, while pessimism about a deal held it back. With time running out toward Election Day, the next bout of cash to fuel gold prices […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content