Do you have an appetite for risk? High-risk investments often carry the biggest rewards, but there’s never a guarantee of those risks paying off. But what about some former market darlings that are now down on their luck? Some stocks have a lot of risk now but carry huge potential upside.
Here’s a look at two such stocks to consider. First things first: A reminder
Let’s start by stating something that every investor should know. All stocks, even the most defensive, carry some risk. That’s part of the reason why it’s always a good idea to diversify your portfolio with stocks from different segments of the market.
So then, which two stocks have a lot of risk, but also lots of upside?That would be Air Canada ( TSX:AC ) and Cameco Corporation ( TSX:CCO ). Both stocks have endured less than stellar results over the years, due to different factors.Fortunately, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!