Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 18, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF) ("GoviEx or the Company") is pleased to announce the results of its updated pre-feasibility study (" Updated PFS ") achieving key objectives set by the Company designed to advance the Madaouela Uranium Project ( the "Project") towards Project financing and development.
Key Highlights: Open pit mining in the early years with CapEx reduced by 15% and OpEx down by 20%
Captive water source, consumption reduced by 66%
Grid level electrical power existing within Project boundary Prioritize local skilled labour and local venders Straightforward industry standard process design – reducing construction and operational risks Mining Permit and Environmental Certificate already secured Potential to service debt of USD 150-180 million Ability to fast track feasibility study in 2021 to target rapid development Next steps to accelerate project financing and offtake options The Updated PFS succeeded in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content