American Manganese Inc. (T.AMY) hit a new 52-week high of $2.58 on Wednesday. American Manganese has granted 5,950,000 incentive stock options to certain of its directors, officers and consultants. The options are exercisable at a price of $2.63 per share for a five-year term. Any shares issued on the exercise of these stock options will be subject to a four- month holding period from the date of the grant. The stock option grants are subject to acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange.
A2Z Smart Technologies Corp. (V.AZ) hit a new 52-week high of $4.33 on Wednesday. A2Z Smart announced the appointment of Mr. Rafael Yam as Chief Executive Officer of its subsidiary Cust2Mate Ltd. Yam was head of NCR Israel BU, a role he has excelled in from 2015 until present. Previously, Yam served as the executive account manager of the Nordics and Baltics region for NCR.
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content