CEO Daniel Major said Vilela’s “experience and insights make her ideally suited” to support the firm’s investor relations program and grow the shareholder base as the company advances its uranium projects Vilela will work closely with the management team to develop the company’s internal and external communications with a focus on strategy, branding, social media presence and investor communications GoviEx Uranium Inc. announced that it has appointed Isabel Vilela as Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications to grow the company’s shareholder base as it advances its uranium projects in a strengthening uranium market.
The Vancouver-based mineral resource company, focused on the exploration and development of uranium properties in Africa, noted that Vilela brings with her over ten years of experience in investor relations, having previously worked as head of IR for Hochschild Mining PLC and Cookson Group PLC. She also has a wealth of experience in Environmental, Social, and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content