ASX uranium shares are surging across the board this week, as uranium spot prices lift to 6-year highs of US$34.25/lb.
The largest of the ASX uranium shares, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) has rallied 56% over the past week to an 8-year high of 78 cents.
Explorers including Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) , Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) , Energy Resources of Australia Limited (ASX: ERA) and Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) have also experienced a flurry of buying activity, surging between 20% and 40% this week. The newest of all ASX uranium shares, 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) is another big winner, surging 104% this week to 51 cents. The uranium explorer was successfully listed on the ASX on 15 April at a listing price of 20 cents. Uranium prices lift to 6-year highs
Uranium prices have been in a prolonged bear market after spot prices peaked at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content