Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 6, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx" or the "Company") is proud to announce its sponsorship of Barefoot College International’s Solar Project in Niger.
This groundbreaking initiative is dedicated to empowering rural women without formal education through comprehensive training in solar technology installation and maintenance, livelihoods development and a holistic women’s empowerment curriculum. By fostering self-sufficiency, promoting livelihood development, and ensuring environmental sustainability, the Solar Project aims to enhance the quality of life for individuals living in rural areas.
GoviEx is committed to supporting community development initiatives in the vicinity of its projects, including the Madaouela project in Niger, and investing in education and skills development is a key part of its wider ESG strategy. As part of the Solar Project, Goviex is funding the installation of solar home lighting systems in forty rural households. These systems will be installed by […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content