Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX-V:AEC, OTCQB:ANLDF) told investors it has entered a deal to buy enCore Energy Corp (TSX-V:EU, NYSE-A:EU) ’s Marquez-Juan Tafoya uranium project in a move that will increase its uranium resource base by more than 60% and introduce enCore as a core shareholder.
The company said it entered a definitive share purchase agreement, dated June 4, 2023, with enCore to acquire its wholly-owned subsidiary, Neutron Energy Inc, the holder of the uranium project, for 185 million of its common shares and C$5 million in cash.
It noted that Juan Tafoya, located in the Grants Uranium Mineral District, 50 miles west-northwest of Alburquerque in New Mexico, hosts a historical indicated uranium resource, based on a Preliminary Economic Assessment commissioned by enCore, of approximately 7.1 million tonnes (Mt) at an average grade of 0.127% returning 18.1 million pounds (Mlbs), using a minimum 0.60 grammes per tonne (GT) cutoff.
Anfield CEO Corey Dias […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content