HT Ganzo It has been a few months since I last wrote about the Global X Uranium ETF (NYSEARCA: URA ) and nuclear energy in general. So I thought it would be timely to update my thoughts on the sector and provide an update on any relevant industry news that may have investment implications. Brief Fund Overview
Before diving into the update, it may be a good idea to provide a brief overview of the URA ETF for those new to the story. The URA ETF tracks the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index ("Index"), an index focused on the extraction, refining, exploration and manufacturing of equipment for the uranium and nuclear industries. The URA ETF is one of the largest uranium-focused investment vehicles with $1.5 billion in AUM and charges a 0.69% expense ratio.
The URA ETF is a fairly concentrated fund, with the top 10 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content