GoviEx Uranium ( TSX-V:GXU , OTCQB:GVXXF ) CEO Daniel Major joined Stephen Gunnion from Proactive with results from a geophysics program at its Falea project in Mali.
Major telling Proactive that the survey highlights the exploration potential for the polymetallic property. More promising indications include the potential for a chargeable body in the northeast area of its Bala license.
Add related topics to My Proactive NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is…In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of named herein, including the promotion by the Company of in any Content on the Site, the Company receives from said issuer annual cash… FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE The company’s technologies can easily be integrated into systems, equipment, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content