TORONTO, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ”, the “ Company ” or “ Consolidated Uranium ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to provide the following update on the option agreement (the “ Option Agreement ”) with IsoEnergy Ltd. (“ IsoEnergy ”) (TSXV: ISO) that was originally announced on July 16, 2020, providing CUR with the option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in the Mountain Lake uranium project (“ Mountain Lake ” or the “ Property ”) located in Nunavut, Canada.
Following receipt of shareholder approval of the Option Agreement at the Company’s annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 29, 2021, the TSXV Venture Exchange (“ TSXV ”) conditionally approved the Option Agreement which has become effective as of August 3, 2021. As a result of the Option Agreement having been made effective and in accordance with the terms thereof, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!