Over the past year, the Company’s technical team together with our feasibility study consultants, SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd (" SRK ") and SGS Bateman (Pty) Ltd (" SGS "), have been focused on metallurgical testing and engineering design work that have potential to significantly benefit the overall feasibility of the Madaouela Project. We have been working diligently to target areas that may reduce both operating and capital costs relative to the current technical report on the Madaouela Project(1) while at the same time working on reducing technical risk, with a focus on improving overall project economics.
Metallurgical test work has been ongoing at the technical teams’ offices in South Africa to verify initial results and to compare alternative trade-off options. Due to the novel logistical challenges associated with COVID-19 as well as transportation permit delays, the test work has taken longer than originally anticipated; however, we are pleased to report […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content