To get a sense of who is truly in control of GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ), it is important to understand the ownership structure of the business. We can see that individual investors own the lion’s share in the company with 58% ownership. Put another way, the group faces the maximum upside potential (or downside risk).
Individual investors gained the most after market cap touched CA$154m last week, while insiders who own 13% also benefitted.
In the chart below, we zoom in on the different ownership groups of GoviEx Uranium. TSXV:GXU Ownership Breakdown July 9th 2022 What Does The Institutional Ownership Tell Us About GoviEx Uranium?
Many institutions measure their performance against an index that approximates the local market. So they usually pay more attention to companies that are included in major indices.We can see that GoviEx Uranium does have institutional investors; and they hold a good portion of the […]
Click here to view original web page at simplywall.st
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!