Laramide Starts Drilling for More Uranium in Australia An Emerging Markets Sponsored Commentary
ORLANDO, Fla., June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Not so long ago we began coverage of Laramide Resources Ltd. (TSX: LAM) (ASX: LAM) (OTCQX: LMRXF) which holds diversified uranium assets strategically positioned in the United States and Australia that have been chosen for their low-cost production potential. If you’re new to the story, global events have changed the market for uranium , which has renewed interest in the United States’ uranium exploration and increased interest in Australia, already a top international producer. It goes without saying that when macroeconomic or geopolitical events occur and there is a perception that market value for a commodity is about to change for the better, that there can be reciprocal actions to get involved, to buy land or fields to mine or till for this real or perceived opportunity. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.gurufocus.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!