Start-Up Capital and Operating Costs Reduced
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 5, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF) ("GoviEx or the Company") is pleased to announce that a technical report titled, "An Updated Pre-Feasibility Study for the Madaouela Project, Niger" dated effective April 5, 2021 (the " Report "), which supports the disclosure in the Company’s news release dated February 18, 2021, has been filed today under the Company’s profile on SEDAR.
Key Highlights of the Report, as previously described in the February 18, 2021, news release: Open pit mining in the early years with CapEx reduced by 15% and OpEx down by 20%
Captive water source, consumption reduced by 66% Grid level electrical power existing within Madaouela Project boundary Prioritize local skilled labour and local venders Straightforward industry standard process design – reducing construction and operational risks Mining Permit and Environmental Certificate already secured Potential […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content