The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI: JX ) spent the last week of March moving higher, starting the period at 941.98 and closing Thursday (April 1) at 961.19.
Gold also registered a gain for the four day session. After slipping to US$1,678 per ounce on Tuesday (March 30), the yellow metal rallied to US$1,729.10.
Silver had a less pronounced uptick, holding in the US$24 per ounce range. Uranium was another gainer as the energy fuel breached the US$30 per pound range for the first time in 2021. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Did You Know That Uranium Was A Top Commodity In 2020?
Don’t Miss Out This Year With Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report! Against that backdrop, the TSXV-listed mining stocks below saw the biggest share price moves last week: Rusoro Mining (TSXV: RML ) Telson Mining (TSXV: TSN ) CanAlaska Uranium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content