Ms. Vilela brings with her over ten years of experience in investor relations, having previously worked as head of Investor Relations for Hochschild Mining plc and Cookson Group plc, as well as a wealth of experience in ESG, corporate communications and public relations.
Ms. Vilela will build on GoviEx’s current Investor Relations program to grow and diversify the Company’s shareholder base as well as to enhance its communications with shareholders and stakeholders, and will be actively engaged in the ongoing development of GoviEx’s ESG management programs. Isabel will work closely with the management team to further develop the company’s internal and external communications with a focus on strategy, branding, social media presence and investor communications.
Ms. Vilela will report to Daniel Major, CEO, and will be based in the UK. In conjunction with her appointment and pursuant to the Company’s stock option plan, Ms. Vilela is eligible to be granted a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content