Additional highlights include 82.5m of continuous mineralization with 8.74m composite +10,000 cps
June 10, 2021). All seven holes intersected mineralization with all four metallurgical and two geotechnical holes intersecting wide intervals of strong mineralization. They follow the recently announced, highly successful resource expansion drilling on the zone that hit high-grade mineralization in nineteen holes (see news release dated August 31, 2021). Of particular note, hole PLS21-MET-004 (line 615W) intersected 50.3m of continuous mineralization, including 28.5m of total composite radioactivity >10,000 cps (with a peak of 65,500 cps) . Assays are pending. The metallurgical and geotechnical testwork drilling at the R840W is part of the data collection in anticipation that the R840W zone will be included in the Feasibility Study.
Ross McElroy, President and CEO for Fission, commented, " The metallurgical and geotechnical testwork holes on the R840W zone serve a dual purpose. They not only provide material and information necessary […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content