GVXXF ) (" GoviEx " or " Company "), is pleased to announced today the appointment of Endeavour Financial to provide financial advisory services with respect to GoviEx’s mine permitted Madaouela uranium project in the Republic of Niger (the " Madaouela Project ").
Daniel Major, Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We look forward to working with the Endeavour Financial in developing the optimum financing solution for the Madaouela Project. Endeavour Financial provides a full service approach towards the financial advisory role including support on debt advisory, offtake finance and technical and environmental guidance. Endeavour Financial’s track record in mine financing and especially in developing jurisdictions including Africa speaks for itself and their decision to work with GoviEx I believe underlines the quality of the Madaouela Project. We expect that ultimately production financing will be some combination of debt, royalties or streaming, and equity, with a focus on keeping the equity […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!